Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin – make an incredibly tender, juicy and delicious pork tenderloin in just minutes in your air fryer. Just a few ingredients are all you need for this quick and easy dinner.
We all know I love the air fryer by now. And it is for so much more than just re-heating frozen foods to make them crispy. Air Fryer Chicken Breasts are some of the juiciest pieces of chicken you will ever have. And the same goes when you make a pork tenderloin.
Pork tenderloin is probably my favorite cut of pork, so I was hesitant to make it in the air fryer for a long time. I didn’t think it could get much better than my Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin. Well, this makes for some tough competition that is for sure!
What You’ll Need
- Pork Tenderloin
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Fresh Rosemary
- Italian Seasoning
You really can use whatever seasoning you like for this, but for some reason I love rosemary and garlic on pork. But if you have any of The Best Dry Rub sitting in your pantry, or your favorite grilling seasoning. Anything you like on pork works great with this!
How To Make Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Start by prepping your pork tenderloin. You want to trim any of the big pieces of extra fat away and remove any silver skin. You do want to leave some fat on the pork, this helps make it juicy. But if there are big pieces, you can remove those.
- Next season the pork evenly with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, chopped rosemary and minced garlic to make a paste. And slather that all over the pork tenderloin to evenly coat it.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400º F.
- Add the tenderloin to the air fryer and cook for 20-22 minutes. It took exactly 22 minutes in my air fryer to get the pork to an internal temperature of 145º F, which is the recommended temperature for serving.
- Remove from the air fryer and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing to serve it.
To make this recipe I used a Cosori 5.8 Qt Air Fryer. It is big enough that you can fit plenty of food in, and the basket comes out so you can easily shake, stir, or flip whatever you are making.
What To Serve With Pork Tenderloin
You really can’t go wrong with side dishes. This pork tenderloin is fancy enough to entertain with, and when it happens to be just the three of us for a holiday, we have been known to make this dish so we don’t have so many leftovers!
If you have leftover pork tenderloin you can store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. To reheat you can heat slices in the microwave or even the air fryer for a few minutes.
Depending on the size of your air fryer you can make up to 2 pork tenderloins at one time, and it will not affect the cooking time. You just want to make sure they aren’t touching, so if you can arrange them well and need more pork, go ahead and make both that usually come in a package.
More Tasty Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Shrimp
- Air Fryer Chicken Legs
- Air Fryer Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Mushrooms
- Air Fryer Cookies
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Prep the pork tenderloin by remove any excess fat and silver skin that are on the meat.
- In a small bowl mix together olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, and chopped rosemary to make a paste.
- Season pork tenderloin evenly with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400º F.
- Rub olive oil mixture evenly over the entire pork tenderloin.
- Place pork tenderloin into the preheated air fryer basket and cook for 20-22 minutes, until pork is cooked to an internal temperature of 145º F.
- Remove pork from the air fryer and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 230Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 83mgSodium 380mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 30g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!