Do you remember when I made Chicken Fajita Pizza using Kraft Recipe Makers? Well I am back to share another fun recipe using a new Kraft Recipe Makers product. This time I am using the Hickory Barbeque Beef, and totally mixing things up! Nachos are always a hit – doesn’t really matter who you are. Combine that with tangy barbeque sauce, and you have a non-traditional snack or dinner everyone will love.
Kraft Recipe Makers is a new product that packages two complementary sauces together, so you can create a quick and easy meal the whole family will enjoy. The sauces create layers of flavor, that you can’t always get in a quick weeknight dish. All you have to do is add the fresh ingredients (protein, grains, and veggies). The box comes with three recipes ideas for you, or you can create your own. There are nine varieties to pick from, so there is sure to be something for everyone.
To show you just how easy it is to use Kraft Recipe Makers I made a little video for you! This is my first time shooting a video, so be nice 🙂
Barbeque chicken nachos are perfect for a game day party, a weeknight dinner, or an afternoon snack. The chicken could be cooked in the crockpot, so all you have to do is assemble when you get home from a busy day. A beef roast would also be a great option for these nachos.
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 4 tsp canola oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup onion, , chopped
- 3 cups chicken stock (Use Vegetable Stock to make this soup Vegan)
- 4 tsp red curry paste
- 1 1/2 Tbls fresh lime juice
- 1 (13.5 oz) can light coconut milk
- Cilantro Leaves
- Wonton Strips
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place squash on a lined baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 Tbls canola oil, and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt. Toss to coat evenly. Bake for 35 minutes, until golden and tender.
- In a large saucepan, heat remaining 1 tsp oil over medium heat. Add onion, cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add roasted squash, stock, and curry paste. Mix in 1/2 tsp salt.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, stir in coconut milk and lime juice.
- Using an immersion blender puree the soup until smooth.
- If using a regular blender, allow the soup to cool for 10 minutes before blending. Reheat if necessary.
- Garnish with cilantro and wonton strips if desired.
Adapted from Cooking Light.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 131Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 4mgSodium 549mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 1gSugar 5gProtein 4g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
What could you do with these sauces for weeknight dinner? Share your own recipe inspired by Kraft Recipe Makers’ sauces for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
a) Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
b) Pin an image on Pinterest that either (i) is your favorite two-sauce dish or (ii) is from one of the Promotion’s participating blog posts, including exactly the following unique term in the Description field: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that pin in a comment on this post
c) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
d) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
e) For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older.
Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 9/9/13 – 10/27/13.