Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos – make a full tray of nachos for the whole family in minutes. Customize it to what your family likes, and get a dinner on the table, your family will love super fast!
Mexican food is one of my favorite things! Nachos may not be traditional Mexican, it is more of a Tex-Mex kind of recipe. Doesn’t matter where it is from or what you call it, nachos are always a huge hit!
Melted cheese, chips and all your favorite toppings…how can it not be a hit?! This recipe for sheet pan nachos is meat to share with a crowd, but you can use the same concept and make individual plates if you don’t want everyone eating from the same tray.
Sheet pan nachos are very versatile, you really can top them with whatever you want. You can even customize sections of them to be different. If one member of the family loves black beans, you can put those on a portion, or sometimes wants it spicy you can put jalapenos on part. It is so easy to tweak and make your own.
What’s On Sheet Pan Nachos
This really is up to you, but for this recipe I used the following:
- Taco Seasoned Chicken
- Cheddar Cheese
- Black Olives
- Green Onions
- Sour Cream
- Restaurant Style Salsa
- Homemade Guacamole
The protein is a great place to use up leftovers! Taco meat, pulled pork, leftover steak or just about anything you have around would be perfect!
How To Make Sheet Pan Nachos
- The first step is to decide how big of pan you want to use. And then load it up with tortilla chips!
- Sprinkle about half of the cheese evenly over the chips.
- Next add your toppings. I am using chicken taco meat, but anything works. You can add corn, black beans or even some refried beans at this point.
- Add the rest of the cheese and then bake until everything is warm and the cheese is completely melted.
- Take it out of the oven and top with any fresh toppings you want; tomatoes, green onions, jalapeno, black olives, lettuce, cilantro etc. And serve with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa for dipping.
So whether you need to feed a crowd for dinner, are having friends over for game day, or just want a quick and easy dinner that everyone will like, these chicken a nachos are it!
For the grown ups you could even make a pitcher of classic lime margaritas! Or mix it up with these fun Beer Margaritas!
More Delicious Mexican Recipes
- Fish Tacos
- Dorito Taco Salad
- Taco Pizza
- White Chicken Enchiladas
- Instant Pot Chicken Tacos
- Chicken Tostadas
Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos - make a full tray of nachos for the whole family in minutes. Customize it to what your family likes, and get a dinner on the table, your family will love super fast!
- 13 ounces Tortilla Chips
- 1 pound Chicken Breast, cut into cubes
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Water
- 3-4 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Green Onions
- jalapeños Jalapeño, sliced
- Black Olives
- Diced Tomatoes
- Fresh Cilantro
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken to the pan, and cook for 5-6 minutes until browned.
- Sprinkle with taco seasoning, and add water.
- Bring to a boil, and cook for 2-3 minutes, until liquid is absorbed.
- Spread tortilla chips onto a large sheet pan, be careful not to overlap too much.
- Sprinkle with about 2 cups of cheese.
- Evenly spread chicken over the cheese.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is completely melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and top with your desired toppings.
- Serve immediately
Amount Per Serving Calories 987Total Fat 51gSaturated Fat 20gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 26gCholesterol 180mgSodium 1445mgCarbohydrates 69gFiber 6gSugar 2gProtein 61g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Did you know there is a Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts SHOP? Check out all of my E-books as well as branded merchandise HERE! Or you can buy me a coffee to say thanks!
- Homemade Ravioli - March 22, 2023
- Chocolate Pizza - March 20, 2023
- Chicken Taco Soup - March 17, 2023
Signup for all the new recipes to be sent to your inbox on Saturday morning!
Ooooh baby! Fall also means football! This recipe is perfect to feed a large crowd on game day! I’m with your hubbers on black beans, I love them, but being adaptable makes recipes like this so perfect!
These are so perfect to make! Easily customizable and totally delicious. The hardest part is wanting to share!
I made these for a party I went to last weekend and they were the first appetizer gone!!
Oh my I can’t wait to make this for the family on game nights !!
Move over popcorn, my new film night food!
Allyson Zea says
Nachos are my favorite! YUM!
Nachos are a total yes for me! This recipe is fabulous.
Very easy and tasty recipe!
I was thinking a nachos sheet pan for tonight! I’ve just found the right recipe for my family!
katerina @ diethood.com says
WOW! These look like the perfect nachos! I can’t wait to make them for my family!
Beti | easyweeknightrecipes says
I love how easy and delicious this is! A must make this weekend!! YUM!
Yummy! These nachos are amazing and were perfect for our movie night! Can’t wait to make these again! Absolutely delicious!
Made these for dinner and my family loved it!
This has been one of our favorite weeknight meals!