Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars – chocolate chip cookie bars with a layer of cheesecake in the center. So yummy!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 (12 oz) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13x9 inch pan with foil or parchment paper (or spray with non-stick spray). Set aside.
- In a mixer combine butter, shortening and sugar together. Beat until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, mix until combined. Slowly add flour, salt and baking soda, mixing until just incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Press 1/2 half of the dough into the prepared pan. Set the remaining 1/2 aside.
- In a mixer beat cream cheese and sugar together until fully blended. Add sugar egg and vanilla, and beat for 1 minute until smooth and creamy.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over the dough in the pan.
- Take small balls (about 1 tsp) of the remaining dough and scatter them over the top of cream cheese mixture. You will have holes, and that is perfectly fine.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before serving.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
Serving Size20 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 239Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 44mgSodium 233mgCarbohydrates 31gFiber 1gSugar 20gProtein 3g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.