Hot Fudge Crock Pot Brownies – Rich and fudgy brownies made in the crock pot. So easy and sure to fix any chocolate craving!
Did you know that you can bake in your crock pot?! Not only do you have the option to put a baking pan inside the slow cooker and do it that way, but you can put your batter directly into the crock pot insert and bake!
These crock pot brownies are rich, fudgy, and could not be easier to make!
Making brownies in the crock pot is super simple, it is more of a method that a real recipe. You can use your favorite brownie recipe (these are my all time favorite Homemade Brownies) or you can use a box mix.
The thing that makes brownie recipe special is the hot fudge like mixture you put on top that bakes right into the brownies!
What You’ll Need To Make Crock Pot Brownies
- Brownie Batter (homemade or mix)
- Boiling Water
- Cocoa Powder
Everyone uses their crock pot all the time for dinner, things like Slow Cooker Pork Roast is a staple in the winter for so many people. But it is always over looked when you are baking. It is such a versatile appliance, it really brought out more often!
You are going to love how easy these slow cooker brownies are to make. You really just pour in the batter and let it go! It is great to start in the afternoon before guests arrive, then you can have hot and fudgy brownies right when dinner is done.
How To Make Crock Pot Brownies
- Mix together the brownie batter. Follow the directions on the box or your favorite recipe for a 9×13 inch square pan recipe.
- Pour batter into a 6 qt crock pot.
- In a small bowl whisk together sugar, cocoa powder, and boiling water.
- Pour gently over brownie batter, not mixing or stirring at all.
- Put the lid on and cook for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream and hot fudge sauce!
The hot fudge will cook up and soak into brownies as they cook. The result is super fudgy and delicious brownies! Your life will never be the same again!
The slow cooker doesn’t have to be just for your Crock Pot Chili. It is time to make dessert in it too!
More Great Brownie Recipes
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies
- Nutella Brownies
- Chocolate Mousse Brownies
- S’mores Brownies
- Cosmic Brownies
- Gooey Brownie Pie
- 1 Brownie Mix , plus ingredients listed on the box to make the batter (box for 13x9 inch pan)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- Prepare the brownie batter as directed on the box.
- Pour into crock pot
- In a small bowl whisk together sugar, cocoa powder, and boiling water. Pour gently over brownie batter, not mixing or stirring at all.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours, or until done.
- Best served warm.
To help keep the moisture off the brownies and make sure they aren't soggy, you can place plastic wrap or paper towel over the crockpot, under the lid to catch the water droplets.
Amount Per Serving Calories 73Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 11mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 1gSugar 12gProtein 1g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!