One Pan Spicy Garlic Shrimp – dinner is ready in 15 minutes, with this super flavorful, a little spicy, garlic shrimp recipe.
I am all about easy dinners that you can get on the table in 15 minutes. Life is crazy, so I don’t want dinner to be stressful and a burden. One pan meals are the best, because you only dirty 1 pan and clean up doesn’t take forever as well! Because who wants to spend 20 minutes at the sink cleaning up after you are done eating?
Sheet pan meals are a great way to cook a lot of food quickly and easily. Something like Sheet Pan Chicken has the chicken and the potatoes all together. That is my kind of dinner!
My family is pretty much obsessed with all things seafood. Shrimp being pretty high up there as a favorite. Unfortunately we live pretty much as far away from an ocean as you can get, so our choices are pretty limited. Lemon Garlic Shrimp is one of our favorites, and I love just how quick and easy it comes together.
When shrimp is on sale, I always buy extra to have in the freezer for last minute dinners. You can run frozen shrimp under cold water to help it thaw quicker. So on nights when I have nothing planned, shrimp is a great option. Plus it has very few calories, so it is actually good for you! Which is why I love to make crispy baked shrimp. It feels like cheating, but still good for you.
How To Make Spicy Garlic Shrimp
- In a small bowl mix together the seasonings and the oil until it forms a paste.
- Add the shrimp and mix everything together until it is well coated.
- Arrange evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes until the shrimp is fully cooked.
- I like to squeeze fresh lime over the top to brighten up the flavor, but if you don’t have any just skip this step and dive right in.
This spicy garlic shrimp could not be easier to make, you could even task the kids would doing almost all of it!
What to Serve with Shrimp
Shrimp is such a versatile protein to have in your freezer. It is super low in calories and good for you, so it is great to add to salads, throw in a stir fry, or just serve on its own. It is super easy to cook as well. So even on night when you don’t have much time you can get a delicious dinner on the table in no time.
More Shrimp Recipes
- Chipotle Shrimp Tacos
- Shrimp & Avocado Tostadas
- Shrimp & Grits
- Lemon Pepper Shrimp Scampi
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimp
- Shrimp Cakes
- Blackened Shrimp Pasta
- Oven Fried Shrimp
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, , peeled and deveined
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, grated or finely minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- In a bowl combine everything but the shrimp above. Mix until it forms a smooth paste. Add shrimp and toss to evenly coat.
- Pour onto a baking sheet, spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the shrimp are opaque and fully cooked.
- Remove and serve with a slice of lime if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 270Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 359mgSodium 2204mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 39g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!