Philly Cheesesteak Sliders – little cheesesteak sliders are stuffed with sauteed onions, peppers, mushrooms, and lots of melty cheese! Great for a party, game day, or a fun and easy dinner!
When I think of slider recipes, I think of burgers. Like this Pesto Chicken Burger. But there is more to sliders than just burgers. They are easy to make mini, but you can do all sorts of mini sandwiches and then they are called sliders.
Sliders are so great to feed a crowd for game day or make as an easy dinner any night of the week. They are quick, easy, and fun!
I kind of love anything that has philly cheesesteak in the name. I have never been to Philadelphia, and am sure that I do not make them the authentic way. But I don’t care, because I love them. If there is a restaurant that sells them, I will go and try it to see how it compares to every other place.
You can make Philly cheese steak recipes in all sorts of different ways. I have made a traditional Philly cheesesteak on the blog before. Talk about delicious when you use a good cut of meat. I have even made a Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joe before. You get all the flavor of the classic sandwich in a new form. You can even turn it into a dip! Philly Cheesesteak Dip makes for a great game day appetizer for sure.
How to Make Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
These are sliders are so easy to assemble and then just bake to melt the cheese. Your guests will love them!
- To make these super easy, I used frozen beef slices. You could use deli roast beef in a pinch if you wanted, or you could go all out and slice up ribeye steaks!
- Use your favorite dinner rolls and slice them in half. It is best to put them in a 13×9 in baking dish to make them easy to cook and serve.
- Saute the mushrooms, peppers and onions together and then start layering up your sliders.
- Top with slices of cheese before you put the other half of the buns on top and then just bake until everything is warm and the cheese is melted.
These sliders are the ultimate game day food for a crowd. And I love that they can double as an easy dinner. Because getting dinner on the table in under 30 minutes is necessary almost every night of the week. When we have a house full of people over the weekend these sliders are perfect for lunch too! Because let’s face it, finding lunch can be hard!
Check out more Game Day Recipes
More Easy Dinner Recipes
- American Goulash
- Mexican Pizza
- Olive Garden Minestrone
- Chicken Tostadas
- Crunchy Southwest Chicken Wrap
- Creamy Salsa Chicken
- 1 box thinly sliced steak, (in freezer section)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 12 slider rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice the slider rolls in half. Place the bottom half of the rolls in the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet cook the steak until done. Drain and set aside.
- Saute the onions, peppers, and mushrooms until soft.
- Place the cooked meat in an even layer on the bottom buns. Top with the onion mixture.
- Place a layer of cheese over the onions and peppers.
- Place the top of the buns on the sliders. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per ServingCalories 498 Total Fat 23g Saturated Fat 11g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 9g Cholesterol 74mg Sodium 751mg Carbohydrates 40g Fiber 4g Sugar 8g Protein 33g
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!