Salted Caramel Crumble Bars – These 5 ingredient bars are buttery, delicious, and so easy to make! You will want to add them to your baking list immediately!
I can’t believe that cookie baking season has arrived! We made it through Thanksgiving and now it is time to dream up all the different cookies we want to make, and fire up that oven!
This year I am excited to partner with Pillsbury for part of the Cookie Countdown! Pillsbury is counting down to Christmas in the most delicious way possible – with cookies! Freshly baked cookies that is. Check out the Cookie Countdown page to see a new recipe revealed daily. Or you can have them delivered straight to your inbox. Trust me, you are going to want be on this list.
Today I am making a buttery salted caramel crumble bar. There are only 5 ingredients, so you can make these even when you are pressed for time. These would make a great addition to just about any cookie tray. And they are even fancy enough to serve at a party.
The base of these crumble bars is sugar cookie dough. Then you just add a few ingredients you probably have in your pantry already! People are going to think you spent forever making these layered bars. You don’t have to tell them how easy they were.
To celebrate all things cookies and the cookie count down, I am partnering with 5 other bloggers to bring you even more great recipes.
Easy Salted Carmelitas – I Wash…You Dry
Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies – Spend with Pennies
Brown Butter Snickerdoodles – Life in the Lofthouse
Peppermint Patty-Stuffed Cookies – Picky Palate
Fluffernutter Bars – Buns in My Oven
You are going to want to check out those recipes, I know I am eyeing a couple of them! So get in the kitchen an start whipping up some new holiday cookies this year. That cookie tray is going to be the talk of all the parties. Make sure these Salted Caramel Crumble Bars are on there, trust me on this one!
I have subscribed to the cookie countdown email for a few years now, I am so excited that I get to be a part of it this year!! So go sign up, it is a super fun email to get in your inbox this time of year!
- 1 roll, (16.5 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbls all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper
- Break up 1/2 the cookie dough and press evenly in bottom of pan. Set aside the other half.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir caramel topping and flour until well blended.
- Pour over crust in pan; carefully spread to within 1/4-inch from edge.
- Sprinkle salt and 1/4 cup of the pecans over caramel.
- In small bowl, mix remaining dough and remaining pecans until well blended. Crumble over bars in pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 1 hour before slicing to serve.
Recipe from Pillsbury
Amount Per ServingCalories 112Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 1mgSodium 115mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 1gSugar 7gProtein 2g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.