S’mores Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies – super easy cake mix cookies loaded with marshmallows, more chocolate, and graham cracker pieces. Soft, chewy, and fudgy chocolate cookie perfection!
I love when I can have fresh baked cookies in just minutes. And cake mix cookies make it so easy to do that! I have been a little obsessed with these little chocolate cookies lately. Andes Mint Cake Mix Cookies is another way to use the chocolate batter.
You can really use any flavor cake mix you want, Red Velvet M&M Cookies are proof of that. Use your favorite flavors with the method below and you can have cookies in minutes any day of the week!
Cookies from a cake mix only need 3 things.
- The cake mix, pick your flavor! Chocolate, vanilla, red velvet…you name it!
- Eggs. Just regular whole eggs is what you need.
- Oil. Vegetable or canola oil works great. You may be able to use melted butter instead, but I haven’t tried it that way.
That is it. 3 ingredients. You can then go crazy with whatever add-ins you want. I decided to load up these chocolate cookies with the S’mores mix that is available near the chocolate chips right now.
If you can not find the s’mores mix, no problem! You can still make these cake mix cookies no problem. Just mix together about 1/3 cup of chocolate chips, 1/3 cup marshmallow pieces, 1/3 cup broken graham cracker pieces. Done, no special products needed. I kind of have a thing for S’mores flavored desserts. These S’mores Brownies are one of my favorites.
The other really nice thing about making cake mix cookies? No mixer required! Literally 1 bowl, 1 measuring cup, and a spatula. I absolutely love baking and will bake these homemade brownies any day of the week. But the thing I hate about baking is the clean up. Not something to worry about with these S’mores Cookies!
So the next time you are craving chocolate cookies, remember these! Stash a chocolate cake mix in your pantry, and you will always have what you need on hand!
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
- 1 box Devils food chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup S'mores baking chip mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs until well blended. Mix in S'mores baking mix.
- Scoop balls of dough onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes until the edges are set. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- Store in an air tight container
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per ServingCalories 102 Total Fat 7g Saturated Fat 2g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 5g Cholesterol 17mg Sodium 39mg Carbohydrates 8g Fiber 0g Sugar 5g Protein 1g