S’Mores Snack Mix – Experience the joy of s’mores anytime, anywhere. This mix of marshmallows, chocolate, and cinnamon cereal is the ultimate snack hack. It’s a classic campfire treat at your fingertips.
S’Mores are a mainstay classic for a reason. Who can resist these mouthwatering treats? They’re an explosion of rich chocolate, gooey marshmallows, and sweet graham cracker goodness. I’ve built on this craveable trifecta to create S’Mores Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies, a Sheet Pan S’Mores Tart, and Fudgy S’Mores Brownies—indulgence at its finest.
However, if you want to capture that nostalgic flavor without the effort, this S’Mores Snack Mix is your new go-to. It packs all of the unmistakable flavors into a hassle-free, any-time treat.
Say goodbye to the campfire hassle and hello to almost instant s’mores joy!
Why You’ll Love S’mores Snack Mix
- Versatility for Every Occasion – Perfect for lunch boxes, after-school snacks, or those late-night chocolate hankerings. This snack mix adapts to any occasion, making it a versatile and go-to solution for whenever you need a quick and delightful treat.
- Fuss-Free Preparation – This mix is super simple to make, ensuring you can indulge in the decadence of s’mores without the hassle.
- Family-Friendly Flavor Fusion – Cinnamon Toast Crunch adds a delightful twist to the traditional s’mores flavor. Combining familiar cereal, marshmallows, and chocolate creates a flavor fusion that appeals to kids and adults.
- Craveable Convenience – Enjoy the goodness of s’mores anytime, anywhere. With this snack mix, you have a craveable and convenient solution for a quick pick-me-up or a sweet escape. It’s the ultimate convenience packaged in every delicious bite.
What You’ll Need
Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post for the FULL PRINTABLE recipe card.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal – The sweet cinnamon flavor of this cereal makes this snack mix irresistible. Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Life, or Cinnamon Chex would also work well in this recipe.
- Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate – You’ll need your chocolate chunks and milk chocolate to melt and drizzle on top. I recommend using the affordable kind to drizzle and splurge on your favorite chocolate bar to break into pieces and add to the mix.
How To Make S’mores Snack Mix
- Create the Base – Spread a layer of cereal evenly across a large baking sheet. Then, sprinkle marshmallows and broken chocolate over the cereal.
- Chocolate Drizzle – Take your time to drizzle the melted chocolate generously over the mix. When this cools, This decadent addition ensures that each bite features a bit of crunch, gooey marshmallow, and rich chocolate goodness.
- Patiently Await Perfection – Allow the melted chocolate to cool completely. It will harden in about 2 hours, ensuring that all of the elements meld together.
- Store and Snack! – Gently break apart the snack mix into bite-sized clusters. Then, store it in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Recipe Tips & Tricks
- Cereal Substitutions – Don’t feel confined by the recommended cereal! Feel free to experiment or use whatever you have in the cabinet—actual graham crackers, Wheat Thins, or pretzel pieces would be equally delicious.
- Take it slow! When melting the chocolate, use a microwave-safe bowl and heat in short 15-second bursts, stirring in between. Chocolate scorches quickly in the microwave, so heating at short intervals will ensure a smooth, luscious drizzle for your snack mix.
- Customize with Toppings. The classic S’more is only the tip of the iceberg with this treat. Experiment with additional toppings like chopped nuts, dried fruit, or a sprinkle of sea salt to add a unique twist.
- The wait is worth it. Let the mix cool completely—at least 2 hours. This way, the chocolate will resolidify to create a satisfying crunch and prevent a sticky mess when storing.
To prevent seizing, melt the chocolate in short bursts, stirring in between. This ensures a smooth, luscious drizzle over your S’mores Snack Mix. Alternatively, you can purchase Melting Wafers, which are formulated for easy melting.
Preserve the freshness by storing the mix in an airtight container. This ensures your S’mores Snack Mix remains as delightful on day two as it was when first created.
More Fun Snack Recipes
- Cheese Chex Mix
- Hot Chocolate Muddy Buddies
- Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Homemade Crackers
- Chocolate Hummus
- 5 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 chocolate bars, broken up
- 6 oz milk chocolate, melted
- Spread Cinnamon Toast Crunch into an even layer on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle marshmallows and the broken chocolate bar over the cereal.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the layer of marshmallows. Allow to cool completely, about 2 hours.
- Gently break apart and store in an air tight container.
Serving Size12 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 186Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 5mgSodium 115mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 2gSugar 16gProtein 3g
I created a fun group on Facebook,and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can
share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and
tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS
recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you
never miss a post!
**I have an ongoing relationship with General Mills. I was compsensated for my time to create this recipe. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands I love and that make Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts possible.