This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Klement’s Sausage Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
One Pan Cheesy Sausage Pasta – get dinner on the table with these easy pasta recipe. Just one pan, 20 minutes, and you are done!
I think it is safe to say that school is in session all over the place now. We started a couple weeks ago, but some kids are just getting back this week. That means it is time for routine, quick dinners, and getting through the week as best as possible.
Even though we have been back for a couple weeks, we are still adjusting to the new routine. Getting up with an alarm for the first time this year, mornings are crazy. And nights are just as busy. Which is why I love one pan meals. Little clean up, dinner is ready quickly, so we can enjoy dinner together as a family even on busy days.
Today I am partnering with Klement’s Sausage Company to bring you this tasty recipe. Klement’s Pre-Cooked Sausages are created from old world European recipes that have been passed down for generations using only the finest ingredients and comes in a variety of flavors.
I used the Polish sausage to make this pasta. Klements was founded 60 years ago by 3 brothers in Milwaukee Wisconsin, which to this Wisconsin girl is exciting! They started out with a small 6 person operation, but as they have grown, they haven’t lost sight of what made their family business a success
If you have visited this site before, you know I have a thing for one pot meals. They are perfect for busy nights, and my family loves them. I can switch up the flavors a ton of different ways so we don’t get bored. Smoked Polish sausage gives this cheesy sausage pasta a slightly smokey flavor.
When I was growing up we had dinner together almost every night. That seems to be something that people don’t always make time for these days. But for us, it still remains a priority. With one pot meals like this, you can enjoy dinner together even on your busy nights. Dinner is ready in 20 minutes, so you can almost always fit it in your busy schedule.
When you are planning your dinner menu this week, add this one pan cheesy sausage pasta to the list. Take time to eat as a family over a hearty and delicious meal. While you are adjusting to a new schedule this fall, make time for family and make it a priority. With 20 minute dinners, you know you can fit it in and don’t have to stress about it!
One Pan Cheesy Sausage Pasta - get dinner on the table with these easy pasta recipe. Just one pan, 20 minutes, and you are done!
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- 1 (14 oz) package Klement's Polish Sausage, sliced into1/4 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14 oz) can fire roasted tomatoes
- 8 oz short cut pasta (penne, rotini etc)
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- green onions, finely chopped for garnish
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add oil, swirling to coat.
- Add sausage and onions to the pan, cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. The onions should be soft and the sausage starting to brown. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Mix in tomatoes, pasta, chicken stock and milk. Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes until the pasta is cooked.
- Stir in cheddar cheese until melted.
- Garnish with green onions to serve.