Italian Cheese Pull Apart Bread – make this easy side dish any night of the week. Open a can of biscuits, toss with butter, seasonings, cheese and bake! Pull apart garlic bread in just minutes any night of the week!
I love carbs and could eat them all day every day. It can be Cheesy Garlic Bread or a big bowl of pasta, doesn’t really matter. But there is just something about garlic bread that gets me every time.
This cheesy pull apart bread is a combination of two favorites; biscuits and garlic bread. And it is all in little bite sized pieces to make it easy! And it would even go great with a big bowl of Tuscan Chicken Pasta.
We have talked about this before. But I will say it again. Side dishes are hard. They shouldn’t be, but at my house they are hard. To come up with something that all of us like can be a struggle.
But this pull apart garlic bread definitely is not. I mean, what is not to love? Cheese and bread with Italian seasoning and butter. Baked until puffy golden perfection means this is a win for everyone.
This pull apart bread recipe is super easy to make as well. I used Gourmet Garden Herbs to help pull the seasonings together in not time. Just a little squirt of garlic and Italian Herbs and you are done. Mix it with the butter, and then toss with the pieces of biscuit dough. If you can’t find those herbs some fresh garlic and dried Italian seasoning work just as well.
This is so easy, you could even have the kids do it. I used a skillet to bake mine, so the edges got a little crispy and delicious. You can use a cake pan, a bundt pan, or even and 8 inch square pan; they will all work well. And your family will love this easy cheesy pull apart bread.
How to Make Pull Apart Bread
- The easiest way is to start with a tube of biscuit dough. You open the can and then just cut each biscuit into pieces.
- Once you have all the pieces you mix them with the melted butter, cheese and spices.
- Spread everything in an even layer in your baking dish. You can use a cake pan, a bundt pan, a skillet or just about anything else they will fit that you aren’t squishing them in.
- You want them in an even layer so they all bake up evenly
- Once they are golden and puffed up, they are done. Remove them from the oven and then just grab pieces and pull on it. You get little bite sized pieces of goodness!
- 1 tube buttermilk biscuits
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, , shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the tube of biscuits, and separate into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 piece. Put in a large bowl.
- Mix together melted butter, Italian seasoning and garlic. Pour over biscuit pieces. Add cheese. Mix until coated.
- Pour into baking dish (bundt pan, 8 inch baking pan, cake pan, 9 inch skillet)
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until puffed and completely cooked.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per ServingCalories 308Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 72mgSodium 465mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 11g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
**This post is sponsored by Gourmet Garden. I was compensated for my time in creating this recipe. All thoughts an opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands I love and that make Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts possible.