Oreo Brownies – fudge homemade brownies stuffed with Oreo cookies inside. Fudgy, gooey, chocolate-y perfection!
I think people either love or hate Oreos. People go on about how bad they are for you and how they don’t like them. But I am pretty sure they are a guilty pleasure for almost everyone! I know if I have an open bag in my pantry, they don’t stand a chance.
Making Oreo No Bake Cheesecake is one of my favorite ways to use them up if you don’t want to just eat them all.
What Do You Need For Oreo Brownies
- Oreo Cookies – 9 of them
- Brownie Batter – homemade or box mix
My favorite brownie recipe is the base for these oreo brownies, but you can go ahead an use a box mix if you want, but nothing beats brownies from scratch in my opinion. Plus there are only a few ingredients, so they are so easy to make!
I am usually a double stuffed Oreo type of girl. I mean, if you are going to go there, why not go all the way. But for these Oreo cookie brownies, I went with the original version. I have tried it both ways, and the original just works better here. Don’t get me wrong, if you have the double stuffed, then by all means use them. But if you have to pick up a bag to make these, go for the original.
How Do You Make Oreo Brownies
- If you make homemade brownies start by mixing together your unsweetened melted chocolate and vegetable oil together until it is nice and smooth. Beat in eggs and sugar until it is well combined. Then add in flour and salt and mix until the flour is just incorporated.
- Spread half of the batter into a prepared 8 inch square baking dish. Then arrange 9 Oreos (3 rows of 3) over the top of the batter. And spread the rest of the batter over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until a tester comes out mostly clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before slicing.
These Oreo brownies would be great to make with all the different flavors and colors or Oreo’s. You could use the pastel ones for Easter. The mint ones would be a really tasty combination as well. They are always coming out with the flavors, so the ides never stop!
So the next time you have a brownie craving skip the box mix! Make these homemade brownies, stuff in some Oreo’s and all of your chocolate cravings will be cured!
More Brownie Recipes
- Easy Homemade Brownies
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies
- Chocolate Mousse Brownies
- Gooey Brownie Pie
- Hot Fudge Crock Pot Brownies
- Peanut Butter Crunch Brownies
- Thin Mint Brownies
- 9 Oreos
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 baking dish with foil.
- In a bowl combine melted chocolate with canola oil. Add sugar, and eggs. Mix until well combined. Stir in flour and salt. Fold in chocolate chips
- Spread 1/2 the batter into the bottom of the pan. Place Oreo's in 3 rows of 3 over the batter. Pour in the rest to cover the cookies. If using additional Oreo's sprinkle them across the top.
- Bake for about 25 -30 minutes, or until done. Cool before serving.
Serving Size12 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 263Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 31mgSodium 145mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 2gSugar 24gProtein 3g
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!