It is that time of year again. Counting down until the calendar changes to the new year. Reflecting back on the last year, and looking forward to what is to come. Nothing profound going on here today, just looking back at what you guys viewed the most during 2014. Lots of yummy things were shared during the last year, but these are what you, the readers, seemed to enjoy the most!
10. Triple Chocolate Skillet Brownie – can’t blame you for this one. It is definitely one of my favorites. Any time you have 3 kinds of chocolate in a warm gooey brownie it can’t be wrong.
9. Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins (gluten free) – these are so easy! Everything comes together in the blender. Plus they freeze really well if you have leftovers.
8. Fudgy Nutella Brownies – I love that you guys share my love of brownies. I will keep the recipes coming if you keep enjoying them.
7. Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza – turning a brownie into a pizza is just a good idea. Especially when you top with with peanut butter cups and other candy.
6. Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies – my absolute go to cookie recipe. Thick, chewy, and perfect every time.
5. Skinny Blackberry Margaritas – I love a good margarita, and mixing it up with fun flavors is always tasty.
4. Healthy Dinners for 2014 – A round up of over 20 dinner ideas to get you started in the new year.
3. Kiwi & Spinach Smoothie – If you like kiwis, this is the smoothie for you! Super healthy, and taste just like a kiwi.
2. Slow Cooker Tikka Masala – We are big fans of Indian food here, and this is a staple at our house. Glad to see you enjoy it as well.
And the most viewed recipe of 2014 was….
1. Roasted Garlic, Chicken & Herb White Pizza – a lightened up white pizza with roasted garlic cream sauce. So good!!