M&M White Chocolate Fudge – Easy sweet white chocolate fudge with lots of festive M&M’s
I am so excited to share today’s post with you!! Last week I had the opportunity to work with two other amazing bloggers; Yvette from Muy Bueno Cookbook, and Toni from Boulder Locavore. We got together to create the most amazing video for you. We baked traditional holiday cookies and then packaged them and delivered them to a local fire station, to thank them for everything that they do. It was the most exhausting, exhilarating, fun, fulfilling day I have had in a long time!
You may have noticed that Food Network has a campaign right now where anyone who posts a picture of a homemade baked good with the hashtag #bakeitforward, they will donate $1 to No Kid Hungry. The 3 of us were so inspired by this we wanted to do something. So we got together and decided to Bake It Forward and donate all of our baked goods to the Littleton Fire Station. It is incredible how much fire fighters do, it was an eye opening experience to spend time with them and have them show us around. They even let us climb in their truck! I made our traditional Homemade Frosted Sugar Cookies and M&M White Chocolate fudge to share with the guys.
The M&M White Chocolate Fudge is so easy to make, it can be done in 10 minutes! I followed my favorite chocolate fudge recipe, used white chocolate chips and topped with festive M&M’s! So easy, festive, and definitely a hit! We all packaged our cookies in different festive ways, so we could present them to the fire fighters. They were so appreciative and such sweet guys. It made all the hard work more than worth it! So this year, bake an extra batch of treats or make an extra pan of this white chocolate fudge, and take them to someone who deserves it. A friend, neighbor, school teacher, police office…pretty much anyone! You have no idea how much something as simple as giving someone a cookie can brighten their day. Be sure to post and use #bakeitfoward so you can help put an end to childhood hunger!
Get the recipe for Yvette’s Biscochos (Mexican Wedding Cookies)
Get the recipe for Toni’s Chocolate and Peppermint Dipped Meringues
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup M&M's , divided
- Butter or grease a 9 x9 inch pan. Set aside.
- Mix the sugar, butter and evaporated milk in a large saucepan. Heat over medium heat until a rolling boil. Boil for about 3 minutes, until 234 degrees. Make sure to calibrate your thermometer and adjust accordingly. Also, you can test in a bowl of cold water, and it should come together in a soft ball.
- Remove from the heat. Add the chocolate chips and marshmallow cream, mix until well combined. Stir in the vanilla. Fold in 1 cup M&M's
- Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup M&M's over the top. Gently press into the fudge.
- Let set until it hardens, approximately 90 minutes.
Special thanks to everyone who assisted to make this day possible.
Video: Pure Cinematography / Make-up Artist: Vanessa Blanco / Art Direction and Decor: Barbara Shepherd, Karen, and Nadine / Calligraphy Artist: Rebecca Caridad / Production Assistants: Karen and Erlinda / Transportation: Toyota / Littleton Fire Fighters / Muy Bueno Cookbook, Boulder Locavore, and Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
**This video and project was not sponsored by Food Network. We were inspired by their message and wanted to participate in it.