Hot Artichoke Dip Recipe – this baked artichoke dip is creamy, cheesy, and the perfect appetizer for any get together. Easy to make ahead and always disappears quickly!
Parties are meant for spending time with friends and family and enjoying good food. Good food can come in lots of different forms, but when it comes to get togethers I love having a few great appetizers and dip recipes that everyone goes crazy for. And when you can do almost all the work before your friends even arrive, that is even better!
Do you have a favorite dip recipe? Baked Mexican Cheese Dip is kind of a favorite around here, but you have to mix it up sometimes! Which is where this artichoke dip comes in. It is creamy and so full of artichokes and goes well with just about anything. The best part? It all comes together in the food processor, so it is ready in just seconds. Then all you have to do is heat it up!
What is Artichoke Dip Made of?
This dip is super simple with just a few ingredients.
- Artichoke Hearts
- Cream Cheese
- Mayo (can use sour cream or Greek yogurt)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Hot Sauce
How to Make Baked Artichoke Dip
- It is easiest to make this in a food processor so you can get the artichokes finely chopped and well blended with everything else. Start by draining the artichoke hearts and adding to the bowl of the food processor.
- Add in the cream cheese, mayo, grated Parmesan cheese and garlic cloves. Process until the mixture is nice and smooth.
- Add in several drops of your favorite hot sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Then you process again and adjust the seasonings if necessary.
- Place in an oven safe dish and bake for 15-20 minutes until it is bubbly and hot. Let cool slightly before serving.
Can You Make Hot Artichoke Dip Ahead of Time
Yes, you most definitely can. Follow the recipe and instead of putting in the oven to bake right away just place in the fridge for up to 2 days. Then bake when it is time to serve. You could also place the artichoke dip in a crock pot and warm on low for 3-4 hours until it is hot and bubbly.
Can you Freeze Cooked Hot Artichoke Dip
Yes, just allow the dip to cool completely before freezing. Place in an air tight container and store in the freezer for 2-3 months. You could also freeze this dip before baking. If you want to make ahead of time, stop before baking and place the dip in the freezer. Let thaw in the fridge overnight before baking.
What Goes Best With Artichoke Dip
Any kind of crackers (Ritz, Triscuits, whole grain crackers etc) are great to use as a dipper. You can also use slices of toasted baguettes, chunks of sour dough, pita chips, tortilla chips and even veggies work great. This dip is very versatile and should go with most of your favorite dippers.
More Recipes to Make the Perfect Party
- Spicy Cajun Dip
- Rose Wine Spritzer
- Crock Pot Chili
- White Sangria Recipe
- Artichoke Jalapeno Dip
- Easy Taco Dip
- Hot Crab Dip
- Baked Goat Cheese Dip
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Hot Sausage Dip
- 14 oz artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- Several drops hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 3 cup baking dish (I used a loaf pan) with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mayo, Parmesan cheese and garlic to a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Add in hot sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Process again until well blended.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and serve with crackers, pieces of bread, veggies or chips.
Amount Per Serving Calories 120Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 14mgSodium 275mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 4g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!