Artichoke Jalapeno Dip
Artichoke Jalapeno Dip – Copycat version of a Costco favorite. Creamy, a little spicy, and delicious. Great served warm or cold.
I trust that all the mom’s out there had a wonderful Mother’s Day. We had a very relaxing day here. After being gone for three days last week, it was nice to be able to just sit and spend time with my guys. Not to mention we had a freak snow storm come through, so our options were limited.
Thankfully, none of the snow stuck to the roads, so it should be gone by Tuesday. My husband planned a fun outing of riding our bikes to a French bakery in town, but guess we will have to do that another weekend. Maybe I will just steal that idea for Father’s Day 🙂 Or just make Cream Puffs at home, those are French, right?
Have you ever had the spicy artichoke dip from Costco. We first tried it last summer, and my husband immediately fell in love. He likes anything spicy and anything with artichokes, so it wasn’t much of a surprise that he liked it. Like Cheddar Jalapeno Pretzels, those are one of his favorites.
It was great straight out of the fridge, or even served as a warm dip. Right now Costco is about 40 minutes from our house, so we don’t make it there often. They are building one about 5 minutes from our house, but it won’t be open until October. So I decided we need to have a homemade version of artichoke jalapeno dip.
I love a dip that comes together in just a matter of minutes. You can do it all in the food processor too, so it is super easy! I used a jar of my favorite Cara-Mia Artichokes packed in water for this recipe. They are already halved, so you just add them to the food processor, and they blend perfectly with the cream cheese and other ingredients.
I brought this artichoke jalapeno dip to a party in a small crock pot to serve warm. It was a small group of people, so I was shocked when the dish was almost empty when I came home. Even the kids, who don’t love spicy food, thought this was perfect. I love dips you can take in the crock pot to parties like my Cheesy Corn Dip. Always a hit, and I can make it ahead of time!
- Food Processor – I love my Kitchen Aid and have had it for years. It is great when you need to do a ton of cheese, make salsa, grind nuts and so much more
- Rubber Spatula – Nothing like being able to scrape any type of bowl clean without scratching it up. Don’t forget one of these babies to get every last bit out of your bowl.
- Knives: A good set of kitchen knives is essential for preparing any meal. We splurged on these Global knives about 14 years ago, and to this day they are still my favorite. These are hands down my favorite knives I have owned.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
- 1 (14.75 oz) jar Cara-Mia Artichokes, drained
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 jalapeno , seeded and chopped
- Add the artichokes to the bowl of a food processor. Process until chopped. Add the chopped jalapeno and clove of garlic, and pulse until finely chopped. Add remaining ingredients, and process until well combined.
- Let sit at least an hour before serving.
- Serve warm or cold with pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers or veggies