Coconut White Chocolate Blondies – traditional blondies loaded with lots of white chocolate chips, sprinkles, and made with coconut oil. Rich, almost fudgy, and delicious!
Blonde brownies have been around forever and they are such a simple and delicious dessert. My husband is not a chocolate fan, so these are one of my go-to’s when I want something quick and easy that he is going to enjoy as well. And you can really mix in just about anything you want, so the flavor combos are endless!
Blondies are one of the easiest desserts to make, all you need is a mixing bowl and a spatula. They take about 5 minutes to mix together and get into the oven. And they use standard baking ingredients I am sure you already have in the house. So you can start making these right away!
Heck, even my son can make them on his own, that is how easy they are!
I don’t bake with coconut oil often, but when I do it is always really good. So I am not sure why I don’t do it more. Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies pretty much rival any cookies I have ever made. So replacing the butter in blondies with coconut oil seemed like a great idea! The coconut oil definitely flavors these coconut white chocolate blondies.
So they don’t have the same buttery flavors as you may be used to, but they are delicious! So if you are looking for a dessert to make for a get together, or just because these should be it! Plus, sprinkles are just fun and make life better!
How to Make Blondies
- In a microwave safe mixing bowl melt the coconut oil. Traditionally butter is used, but the coconut oil is a fun twist that gives it great flavor.
- Add the brown sugar and mix until it is combined and nice and smooth.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix until everything is really well combined.
- Stir in flour and salt until it is just incorporated. As soon as there are no longer any white streaks you are done.
- Fold in the white chocolate ship and sprinkles. Here you can get creative and mix in other things like nuts, M&M’s, or chocolate chips etc.
- Bake until they are just set on the edges and golden brown. The center will look dry, but not completely set. They will continue to cook when you take them out of the oven, so don’t worry they will set up.
- Let them cool and then slice to serve!
More Dessert Recipes to Try
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Magic Cookie Bars
- Oatmeal Fudge Bars
- Brookies (Chocolate Chip Brownie Bars)
- Cosmic Brownies
- Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 8×8 pan.
- Blend coconut oil and brown sugar together until smooth. Stir in egg and vanilla. Add flour and salt, mix until combined. Fold in the white chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until it is set, and slightly browned. Cool completely before cutting.
Amount Per Serving Calories 281Saturated Fat 10gCholesterol 3mgSodium 67mgCarbohydrates 37gSugar 29gProtein 1g
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!