Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two -An ooey, gooey, chocolate-y deep dish cookie that makes just enough for two people. A homemade version of the famous Pizookie.
Have you ever had a pizookie? Do you even know what one is? It is basically a deep dish chocolate chip cookie that is served warm, topped with ice cream. You can make them full size, where you share with friends. Or this dessert for two option, serves them individually.
I don’t know about you, but warm gooey cookies get me every time. So having a little bit of portion control bit in is a great thing. This pizookie recipes does just that, makes just 2, so you can share or not! I am a sucker for brownies, so this Brownies for Two is another staple!
I do not do much small batch baking. I probably should, given there are only 3 of us in this house. But in the spirit of Valentine’s Day and all things romantic, I created an ooey, gooey, delicious treat that you can have together. What is more romantic that a dessert for two? Chocolate Mug Cake is easily doubled to make for your sweetheart as well!
The perfect amount of sweet to top off the night. Serve with a scoop of ice cream on top over a little extra indulgence. Drizzle with a little chocolate sauce or caramel and you are in pure dessert heaven.
This pizookie starts with a small batch chocolate chip cookie recipe. Really just enough to press into the bottom of 2 ramekins. All the taste of a traditional chocolate chip cookie, but just enough for a couple people.
Let’s face it, if you are having a romantic dinner with your Valentine, you don’t need a whole batch of cookies at the end of your meal. You just want something a little sweet to end the night. So a pizzokie is the perfect dessert for two.
Skillet cookie is pretty much my all time favorite dessert. This deep dish chocolate chip cookie is very similar. Because it bakes in a ramekin, you get more of the crispy edges. But still lots of the warm gooey center that I know and love.
So the next time you are craving chocolate, this pizookie recipe is perfect. You can whip it up when a craving strikes, and you don’t have an entire batch of cookies sitting around tempting you. Great to make for your Valentine too!
How to Make Pizookies
- In a bowl mix soften butter, and the sugars together, just like you would when making traditional cookies.
- Mix in the egg yolk and vanilla until it is well blended.
- Stir in flour, salt and baking soda until it comes together like cookie dough.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and press into a a ramekin.
- Bake until it is golden on top and just set.
- Let it cool for a couple minutes and then top with ice cream and your favorite toppings.
More Dessert Recipes to Try
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Homemade Brownies
- No Bake Monster Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Reese’s Fudge
- Butterscotch Blondies
- No Bake Avalanche Cookies
- Oreo Poke Cake
- 3 Tbls butter, , softened
- 3 Tbls sugar
- 3 Tbls brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 8-oz ramekins with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl combine butter, sugar, and brown sugar together. Mix in egg yolk and vanilla. Add flour, salt, and baking soda, stirring until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide dough evenly into the 2 ramekins.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the edges are set and golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Top with a scoop of ice cream and drizzle with chocolate sauce to serve.
Best Served Warm
Amount Per Serving Calories 587Saturated Fat 15gCholesterol 148mgSodium 554mgCarbohydrates 83gFiber 1gSugar 57gProtein 5g
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!