Greek Pasta Salad – a quick and easy side dish you can make ahead and bring to any potluck! Pasta tossed with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, red onions, and feta with a Greek dressing that brings it all together.
I am a huge fan of Greek flavors, they just blend so well together. This Greek Salad that is very similar to this without the pasta is a staple in the summer with fresh veggies available.
And I love that you can just add grilled chicken to this or along side and you have a complete meal in no time!
What’s In Greek Pasta Salad
- Pasta (any short cut pasta you like)
- Red Onions
- Feta Cheese
- Greek Dressing
You really can use a bottle of Greek Dressing you find at the store, but this homemade Greek Vinaigrette is so easy to make with just a few ingredients. So if you have an extra 5 minutes, I highly recommend trying it!
Plus homemade dressing is so good on just about anything. Throw it on a Simple Tossed Salad for a side dish another night of the week.
How To Make Greek Pasta Salad
- Start by cooking your pasta according to the package directions. Once it is cooked I like to rinse with cold water to help it cool down quickly.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop your veggies! Just cut your tomatoes, olives and cucumbers in half and finely chop the onions and parsley.
- Then make the dressing. Just add all of the ingredients to a jar that has a tight fitting lid and shake for a minute or two until it is really well combined.
- Once the pasta has cooled just toss everything together! Start slow with the dressing, it is better to have to add more later than have it soggy because you added too much right away.
How To Store Pasta Salad
I love making pasta salad in the summer because it stores so well in the fridge. Just place it in an air tight container and it will last for a few days. It is great to make ahead for a get together, or prep for lunches and dinner during the week.
What To Serve Greek Pasta Salad With
- Yogurt Marinated Grilled Chicken
- Sheet Pan Greek Meatballs
- Chicken Souvlaki Skewers
- Greek Turkey Burgers
- Yogurt Marinated Pork Kebabs
More Pasta Salad Recipes
- Taco Pasta Salad
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- Caprese Pasta Salad
- Italian Pasta Salad
- BLT Pasta Salad
- Caesar Pasta Salad
- 8 oz pasta (short cut)
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 cup Feta
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh black pepper
- Boil water to cook pasta as directed on the box. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool it down. Set aside.
- Meanwhile combine the ingredients for the dressing in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake well for about a minute until everything is combined.
- In a large bowl toss together the cooked pasta with the cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, olives, parsley, and feta.
- Add about half of the dressing and mix until everything is well coated. Add additional dressing if necessary.
- Store covered in the fridge until ready to serve. Serve chilled.
Amount Per Serving Calories 204Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 11mgSodium 299mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 5g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!