Yogurt Marinated Pork Kebobs – pork tenderloin cubes marinated in Greek yogurt and warm spices. Grilled to perfection and served with a lemon yogurt sauce! Up your summer grilling game!
Fire up the grill and make super tender, juicy, and loaded with flavor pork kebobs. A healthy and delicious meal you can get on the table any night of the week.
Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin is a delicious way to have pork on the grill. But these kebobs are another, and they are so good. I like pork tenderloin because it is tender, always super flavorful and relatively cheap to buy. Marinating the pork in Greek yogurt works so well. The calcium and lactic acid in the Greek yogurt help to break down the protein in the meat making it super tender and moist.
And if you aren’t in to pork don’t worry. Check out this Yogurt Marinated Chicken for a similar recipe and idea using chicken breasts.
What You’ll Need
Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post for the FULL PRINTABLE recipe card.
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Ground Cumin
- Ground Coriander
- Salt & Pepper
How To Make Marinated Pork Kebobs
- Prepare Marinade. In a large bowl or plastic food storage bag mix together all of the ingredients for the marinade. Once it is smooth and well combined. throw in the cubes of pork and mix to make sure they are coated. Place in the fridge for 1-12 hours to marinate.
- Make Skewers. Once the pork has marinaded, thread cubes of pork onto your skewers.
- Cook. Place the pork on a hot grill and cook for about 6-6 minutes per side, until it is cooked through.
- Make Sauce. Mix all of the ingredients for the sauce together until smooth. Store in the fridge until ready to use. You can make the sauce the day before or while the pork is cooking.
- Fresh Lemon – use fresh lemon juice for the best flavor and results. You really want the zest for the marinade, so take the 2 minutes and juice a lemon.
- Plain Yogurt – I like to use full fat for marinades, but you can use whatever you have. Plain Greek yogurt is thick and will coat the pork well, all while adding protein.
- Make Ahead – While you are prepping dinner the night before, get this ready and put it in the fridge for the next night. The longer the pork sits in the fridge, the more tender and flavorful it will be.
What To Serve With Pork Kebabs
This is a super versatile dish that you can serve with just about anything you want. You can throw vegetables on the grill alongside or get creative.
- Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Tomato Mozzarella Salad
- Lemon Herb Potato Salad
How To Store Leftover Pork Kebabs
Store leftover grilled pork in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days. Reheat in a skillet or in the microwave until it is warmed through.
More Easy Dinner Recipes
- Grilled Pork Chops
- Creamy Avocado Pasta
- Chicken Chilaquiles
- Chicken Pesto Wraps
- Big Mac Salad
- Hawaiian Chicken
- Crockpot Fiesta Chicken
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into cubes
Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl whisk together all of the ingredients for the marinade except the pork. Once well blended, add pork cubes and mix to coat. Cover with plastic and place in the fridge for 1-10 hours.
- Meanwhile in a bowl combine all of the ingredients for the sauce. Store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill to high heat
- Thread cubes of pork onto skewers. Place on hot grill and cook for 6-7 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Remove pork from the grill and serve with your prepared sauce
Recipe works great with chicken as well.
Amount Per Serving Calories 199Saturated Fat 1gCholesterol 78mgSodium 382mgCarbohydrates 6gSugar 3gProtein 32g
I created a fun group on Facebook,and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can
share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and
tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS
recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you
never miss a post!
]**This post is sponsored by ADA Mideast. I was compensated for my time to create this recipe. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.