Grinch Sugar Cookie Bites – make these cute little cookie bites in no time! A sugar cookie base filled with an easy no bake cheesecake and decorated with sprinkles. A fun and easy Christmas cookie to add to your cookie plate!
When it comes to the holidays I love baking. It can be just about anything, I just love to have lots of different cookies, candies, and treats around. Even it is just a small group, I am all about having as many different cookies as possible!
And because I like to have as many treats as possible, some of them have to be super easy. Reese’s Fudge is probably our number one requested recipe every year, and there is no baking involved, so that one is definitely on repeat! And these Grinch Cookies are just too darn cute not to be on the cookie tray!
These Sugar Cookie Bites can be made with your favorite Sugar Cookie dough or you can take a shortcut and use the store bought sugar cookie mix for these. They are just that easy!
The filling is super easy no bake cheesecake that is colored green for the Grinch theme. Then you just add a few festive sprinkles and they are done. The kids will go crazy for them, and you will love how easy they are to make!
What You’ll Need
- Sugar Cookie Mix
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Green Food Coloring
You can easily make your own cookie dough and just follow the baking instructions, but if you want to use a little help from the store during this crazy season, that is ok too!
How To Make Grinch Sugar Cookie Bites
- Start by making the sugar cookie dough. Mix together the sugar cookie mix, with butter and and the egg until is forms a dough. Add in sprinkles and mix until they are evenly combined.
- Scoop balls of dough into a mini muffin tin, using your thumb to press a little well in the center. Bake until the cookies are golden.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and immediately use a small spoon or the handle of a wooden spoon to press down in the center to create a well for the cheesecake filling. Let the cookies cool completely.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until it is fluffy.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the pudding mix and milk until it is well combined.
- Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese and whip until it is well incorporated. Add in food coloring and mix until it is evenly blended.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture into a plastic ziploc bag. Cut off the top and fill the cookie cups.
- Decorate the cheesecake with sprinkles.
These sugar cookie cups do need to be stored in the fridge. Ideally you want to fill the cookies the same day you want to serve them. They will get a little soggy if you fill them too far ahead.
You can make the cookies ahead of time, and the filling ahead of time and just assemble when you are ready to serve. The filling will last in the fridge for a few days. The cookies will last in an air tight container for up to 4 days before you fill them.
More Christmas Cookies To Try
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Reese’s Fudge
- Chewy Molasses Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Christmas Magic Cookie Bars
- No Bake Avalanche Cookies
- Double Chocolate M&M Cookies
- Peppermint Sugar Cookie Bars
Grinch Sugar Cookie Bites
Grinch Sugar Cookie Bites - make these cute little cookie bites in no time! A sugar cookie base filled with an easy no bake cheesecake and decorated with sprinkles. A fun and easy Christmas cookie to add to your cookie plate!
Sugar Cookie Bites
- 1 (17.5 ounce) pouch sugar cookie mix
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 whole large egg
- 1 Tablespoons holiday sprinkles
- 8 oz block softened cream cheese
- 5.1 oz vanilla pudding mix
- Green Food Coloring
- Holiday Sprinkles
- Heart sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Lightly grease a mini muffin tin, set aside.
- In a bowl mix together the sugar cookie mix, butter and egg until combined and forms a dough.
- Add in sprinkles and mix until they are evenly distributed.
- Roll the dough into balls. Place one dough ball in each muffin cup. Spread the dough up the sides to form a cup. Use your thumb to press a well into each cup.
- Bake until lightly browned 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and while still hot use a spoon or the handle of a wooden spoon to press down in the center and form a cup. Let the cookies cool completely.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the cream cheese until it is nice and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the pudding mix and milk.
- Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese and whip until well combined. Add the green food coloring and mix until you have an even color.
- Add cream cheese mixture to plastic ziploc bag and cut off the top. Fill the cooled cookie cups with the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with holiday sprinkles and add heart sprinkles to each if you have them.
- Store cookie cups in the fridge
You can use homemade sugar cookie dough in place of the mix. Just fill the cookie cups with your dough and bake as desired.
It is best to fill the cookie cups the day you want to serve them so they don't get soggy. You can make each part ahead of time, and store until you are ready to fill and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 103Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 28mgSodium 154mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 0gSugar 7gProtein 1g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Did you know there is a Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts SHOP? Lots of different E-Books for sale. Or you can buy me a coffee to say thanks!
- Chocolate Protein Balls - May 31, 2023
- Watermelon Rice Krispie Treats - May 30, 2023
- Bisquick Muffins - May 29, 2023
Sunday 19th of December 2021
These are so fun to make! Perfect treat!
Friday 17th of December 2021
These sugar cookie bites are so cute and tasty!
Friday 17th of December 2021
These treats are so cute and festive. My family will go crazy over them!
Thursday 16th of December 2021
Super cute! Perfect for celebrating the holidays.`
Wednesday 15th of December 2021
These bites are so so cute!!!