This has to be the absolute perfect dessert for Valentine’s day. It is rich, chocolately, airy, and over the top amazing! Plus, you don’t have to bake anything. You can even make them the day ahead of time, and have them sitting in the fridge for you.
My brain got to thinking about what Nutella mousse would be like after I made the Biscoff Mousse Cream Pie last fall. But I didn’t want to make a whole pie. I wanted individual servings, and I didn’t want to deal with a normal crust. So I decided to crush up Biscoff cookies, mix them with a little Biscoff spread and put them in the bottom of glasses. In case you didn’t know, Biscoff and Nutella are wonderful together. I have been known to dip Biscoff cookies in the Nutella….so good!
The mousse turned out exactly how I was hoping. Light and airy, but still that glorious Nutella flavor. Top with fresh whipped cream, and I am in heaven! I made these to bring to cooking club this month, and everyone raved about them. I left 2 at home for later, and my 7 year old thought it just might be the best dessert ever!
- 1/2 package, (4 oz) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 Tbls milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container, (8 oz) cool whip
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 package Biscoff Cookies
- 1/3 cup Biscoff Spread
- Using a small food processor, crush Biscoff cookies. Dump into a bowl, and mix with the Biscoff spread. It will come together like wet sand.
- Spoon 1-2 Tbls into the bottom of 10 small glasses. Gently press the crumbs into the bottom of the glass.
- Prepare the mousse: In the bowl of an electric mixer combine cream cheese, Nutella, and milk. Beat until smooth. Slowly add the powdered sugar, and mix until fully incorporated. Using a spatula, fold in the cool whip.
- Spoon (or pipe) the mousse into the cups.
- Prepare the whipped cream: In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream for 3-4 minutes until you get soft peaks.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Whip for an additional minute, or until stiff peaks.
- Dollop cream on the mousse. Garnish with a Biscoff cookie, if desired.
Amount Per ServingCalories 315 Total Fat 21g Saturated Fat 12g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 44mg Sodium 58mg Carbohydrates 30g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 25g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 3g