Sheet Pan Pancakes – make fluffy and delicious homemade pancakes in a fraction of the time. There is no standing over a griddle, just making a few at a time. Great for a crowd and mix in whatever toppings you like!
These sheet pan pancakes are ready in a small fraction of the time though, because you just mix the batter and bake. There is no standing over the griddle, flipping and having to make multiple batches just so your family can eat.
You may have seen these around, they are a new popular trend, but they are really amazing for a crowd! Even our family of three takes multiple batches to cook them. So we are eating in shifts or trying to keep some warm while the rest cook.
What You’ll Need
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Melted Butter
- Vanilla Extract
After you make the pancake base you can get creative with the toppings! All sorts of fruit, or chocolate chips work great.
- Berries – strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, black berries
- Banana – slice bananas work great
- Chocolate Chips
You can use fresh or frozen fruit in this recipe, they both work great. There is no need to thaw the fruit, it may just bleed a little bit of color on your pancakes as it cooks. But they will taste great!
How To Make Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Make your batter by whisking together the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl whisk together all of the wet ingredients. Mix together until just blended.
- Pour prepared batter onto a half sheet baking pan. Top with whatever toppings you like. You need approximately 2 cups for the entire pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through. You can use a toothpick to insert and test if they are done.
Absolutely. If you have a favorite pancake mix you can definitely use it for this recipe. You will need approximately 4 cups of mix, and whatever the box calls for eggs and liquid.
These are great leftover, I like to store them covered in the fridge for up to 5 days. I think they are best served warm, so microwave a slice for about 30 seconds and then top with syrup.
Just like traditional pancakes, you can serve with butter and maple syrup. Berries, whipped cream, and powdered sugar are delicious as well. This Strawberry Syrup is a tasty option if you want to mix it up.
More Delicious Breakfast Recipes
- Lemon Pancakes
- Chocolate Chip Scones
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Homemade Donuts
- Sausage Quiche
- Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
- Nutella Crepes
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 whole large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped fruit/chocolate chips for topping
- Preheat oven to 425º F. Grease a half sheet pan, set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together all of the wet ingredients.
- Mix together wet and dry ingredients until just blended.
- Pour prepared batter onto a half sheet baking pan.
- Top with whatever toppings you like.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before slicing to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 290Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 64mgSodium 603mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 2gSugar 10gProtein 7g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!