No Bake Oreo Cheesecake – A super creamy no bake cheesecake filled with Oreo’s and ready in minutes!
I feel really bad complaining, but I am ready for the weather to cool off a bit. It has been so hot here lately, and no rain to speak of. I took my son to a baseball game the other day and it was 95 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. We went from almost too much rain in May to not a drop and super dry pretty quickly.
School starts in a couple weeks, but I am not ready for that yet. Just ready for the temps to drop a little, or maybe just some of that afternoon rain that Colorado is supposed to be known for.
Last summer I posted a recipe for No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake, and it is still a huge hit. So I thought why not change it up a little and make an Oreo cheesecake version.
I am not always a huge fan of traditional cheesecake, but a no bake cheesecake I am all over. It is almost just like a cream pie. And what is not to like about a cream pie? Especially one that is studded with chunks of Oreo cookies and topped with even more fresh whipped cream. Definitely a chocolate lover’s dream. Definitely in the running along with my favorite Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie.
I brought this no bake Oreo cheesecake to a friends house for dinner one night. The only time the kids pretty much stopped talking and focused on eating was during dessert. They all loved it, and the adults raved about it too. So creamy and great for summer. No Bake Desserts have to be my favorite thing in the summer. Everyone loves them, and they are so easy to make!
A no bake cheesecake comes together in just a few minutes of work. Then you just let it set up in the fridge. It is perfect to make ahead, and just pull out when it is time. Trust me, it will impress your guests, or just your family, every time!!
- 1 package original Oreo's
- 5 Tbls butter , melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 11/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 row Oreo cookies , crushed
- Using a food processor grind the Oreo's into fine crumbs. Mix with the melted butter. Press firmly into a 9 inch spring form pan or pie plate. Set in the freezer while you work on the filling.
- In a stand mixer whisk heavy cream until you get soft peaks. Add powdered sugar and vanilla, and mix until stiff peaks. Place in a separate bowl, and set aside.
- In the stand mixer bowl, using a paddle attachment, beat together cream, cheese, and sugar until well combined. Using a spatula, fold in the whipped cream.
- Once well mixed, fold in the 1 row of crushed Oreo cookies. Pour into prepared crust. Set in fridge for 1 hour.
- Top with additional whipped cream if desired, and more Oreo cookies
Want even more No Bake Desserts?