This post is sponsored by Godiva and SheKnows Media. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Chocolate Cream Puffs – these super easy little cream puffs are the perfect sweet treat. Flakey puff pastry, sweet cream, and GODIVA Masterpieces chocolate pieces to top it off.
What is more perfect that a decadent piece of chocolate at the end of the meal? Doesn’t matter if you are a dark chocolate person or a milk chocolate person. It is the perfect way to cap off a meal.
Even after a heavy dinner, like Prime Rib, I still want something sweet. And these little chocolate cream puffs are the perfect treat. Plus, how cute are they?
Godiva has launched a new line of chocolates called Masterpieces. They are a line of indivually wrapped chocolates and chocolate bars. Perfect when you just want a little something!
Godiva Masterpieces come in 3 delicious flavors; iconic dark chocolate ganache heart, milk chocolate caramel lion, and milk chocolate hazelnut oyster. And the best part? They are available in most grocery stores and drug stores where you are shopping already.
These chocolate cream puffs start out with a puff pastry crust. I cut a sheet of dough into squares, just larger than the Masterpieces candy. But you could even use the premade puff pastry cups at the store.
Filling the puffs with homemade whipped cream makes them extra special. Then top with whatever flavor of Masterpieces you want. That way everyone can pick their favorite. I am partial to the milk chocolate caramel lion myself. Such smooth and delicious chocolate you know and love from Godiva.
If you are making these for a party, you can make the pastry shells ahead of time and just wait to fill them until you are ready to serve.
Make sure you make plenty of them, people are going to want to try all 3 of the Masterpieces flavors of these chocolate cream puffs.
- 1 sheet puff pastry dough
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 18-24 pieces Godiva Masterpieces chocolates
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unfold puff pastry sheet onto a lightly floured surface. Cut into 18-24 equal sized squares. Place on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes until puffed and golden. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- In an electric mixer beat heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract together until you get stiff peaks. Store in fridge until ready to use.
- To assemble, use the back of a spoon or knife to press down the center of the puffed up pastry. Fill with cream. Unwrap chocolates, and press into the cream.
Amount Per Serving Calories 162Saturated Fat 6gCholesterol 27mgSodium 42mgCarbohydrates 10gSugar 3gProtein 1g
No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from SheKnows via email@example.com email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 11/27/17-12/31/17.
**This post is sponsored by Godiva. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.