No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake – a creamy no bake cheesecake with an oreo crust, melty chocolate ganache and Oreos crushed on top! Epic no bake dessert!
As soon as the weather gets warm, it is time to break out easy no bake desserts! I have a few favorites that are made on repeat all summer long, like No Bake Avalanche Cookies for all those peanut butter lovers out there! No bake cheesecake is a delicious dessert you can make in no time, and this peanut butter cheesecake is definitely one of my favorites.
It really should come as no surprise, there are a ton of peanut butter recipes on the blog already! This Peanut Butter Cream Pie has been a staple for almost 20 years in our house.
This easy peanut butter cheesecake is the ultimate for peanut butter lovers out there. It is super creamy and the melty chocolate on the top makes it just amazing! It all starts with an chocolate cookie crust. You can make it from scratch like this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake, or use a store bought one if you want to save time.
The thing about a no bake cheesecake is it is super easy to make. It really is just cream cheese and sugar gets mixed together and then you fold in whipped cream. This obviously adds peanut butter to the base, but the process is still the same!
How to Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Start by making the Oreo crust. You can use a pie plate if you don’t have a spring form pan, just use 2 rows of a package of Oreo’s instead of the full package. You can also use a premade crust if you want to save time.
- Mix together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar until super smooth and creamy. You can use creamy or crunchy peanut butter, depends on the texture that you want at the end.
- Next fold in the whipped cream. You can follow the recipe and make it from scratch with heavy cream, or you can use an 8 oz container of whipped topping if that is more your style.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the pie crust and then get started on the chocolate layer.
- Heat heavy cream until it is simmering but not boiling, and then stir in the chocolate. Remove it from any heat and stir until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour the chocolate over the cheesecake filling and then top with crushed Oreos.
- You will want to store no bake cheesecakes in the fridge.
Given the heat of the summer, this is the perfect no bake dessert to make. Every time I have brought it to a get together, I am always asked for the recipe. If you can’t find peanut butter Oreo’s, you can skip them or use traditional Oreo’s or even mini peanut butter cups would be amazing.
I have a slight obsession with peanut butter cups and here are some of my Favorite Recipes using Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. If you have a peanut butter lover in your house, this is the dessert to make for them! Talk about peanut butter and chocolate heaven. So creamy, rich, and delicious! I really does not get any better!
More Peanut Butter Dessert Recipes
- Reese’s Fudge
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies
- Peanut Butter Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza
- Peanut Butter Crunch Brownies
- 1 package original Oreo's
- 5 Tbls butter, , melted
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 row peanut butter cup Oreo's, , crushed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 rows peanut butter cup Oreo's, , crushed
- Using a food processor grind the Oreo's into fine crumbs. Mix with the melted butter. Press firmly into a 9 inch spring form pan. Set in the freezer while you work on the filling.
- In a stand mixer whisk heavy cream until you get soft peaks. Add powdered sugar and vanilla, and mix until stiff peaks. Place in a separate bowl, and set aside.
- In the stand mixer bowl, using a paddle attachment, beat together peanut butter, cream, cheese, and sugar until well combined. Using a spatula, fold in the whipped cream. Once well mixed, fold in the 1 row of peanut butter cup Oreo cookies. Pour into prepared crust. Set in fridge for 1 hour.
- In a microwave safe bowl heat 1/2 cup heavy cream for 30-45 seconds until hot but not boiling. Add chocolate, and mix until smooth. Pour over the top of the cheesecake.
- Top with the rest of the crushed Oreo's. Let sit for 4 hours before slicing to serve.
If using a pie plate, only use 2 rows of Oreo's for the crust.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 534Total Fat 42gSaturated Fat 21gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 71mgSodium 228mgCarbohydrates 39gFiber 3gSugar 31gProtein 8g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!