Peanut Butter Brownie Bites – fudgy brownies baked in mini muffin tins and then filled with a creamy peanut butter mixture. Perfect bite to cure your sweet tooth!
Brownies are my ultimate weakness. If you have been here before, I am sure you know this. There are close to 40 brownie recipes on the blog. And a handful of them have peanut butter involved. Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies might be my biggest downfall.
When I was growing up, pretty much every weekend we would have dessert. It would either be these Chocolate Chip Cookies or homemade brownies. The same recipe for both, all of the time. And to this day, I still have them both memorized because I have made them so many times.
So another chocolate and peanut butter recipe, that involves brownie shouldn’t come as a huge surprise to anyone. These first appeared on the blog almost 6 year ago. So today they are getting a little face lift. Plus, I am pretty sure no one has laid eyes on the recipe in years, and that is just no OK. They are too good not to be made.
You can use your favorite box mix brownies to make this, or you can use this super easy fudgy brownie recipe. Either is totally fine. The magic really happens with the peanut butter mixture. It is super thick, creamy, and kind of like the center of a Reese’s peanut butter cup.
How to Make Brownie Bites
Be sure to scroll down to the recipe card to get the measurements and full instructions!
- Start by mixing together brownie batter. You can use your favorite store bought mix or these classic super easy Homemade Brownies.
- Next divide the brownie batter evenly into a mini muffin tin. You will make about 35 little brownie bites.
- Then bake for about 10 minutes or until the brownies are cooked. When you take them out of the oven the centers should sink in some, that is totally normal! Let them cool completely and remove from the pan.
- Mix together peanut butter, sugar, butter and vanilla until it is nice and smooth.
- Fill the center of each brownie bite with a 1 heaping teaspoon of the peanut butter mixture.
- You can top with a few mini chocolate chips and they are ready to serve!
I made these in a mini muffin tin, because with the peanut butter they are definitely super rich; and a little bite is all you need. But if you want to go all out, make a few in a regular size muffin tin. You just might want to have someone around to share it with. Or not. That is totally up to you!
More Chocolate & Peanut Butter Dessert Recipes
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Dump Cake
- 1 recipe brownie mix, box mix or homemade (link below for homemade)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease mini muffin tins very well.
- Fill muffin tins with brownie batter.
- Bake for 10 minutes. The centers should cave in a little once you remove from the oven. Allow to cool completely.
- Mix together peanut butter, sugar, butter and vanilla until smooth. Fill center of brownies with 1 heaping teaspoon of the peanut butter mixture.
- Top with a few chocolate chips.
Here is a great recipe for Homemade Fudgy Brownies to use in this recipe.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 75Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 3mgSodium 38mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 1g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!