Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
Peanut Butter Brownie Bites – fudgy brownies baked in mini muffin tins and then filled with a creamy peanut butter mixture. Perfect bite to cure your sweet tooth!
Brownies are my ultimate weakness. If you have been here before, I am sure you know this. There are close to 40 brownie recipes on the blog. And a handful of them have peanut butter involved. Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies might be my biggest downfall.
When I was growing up, pretty much every weekend we would have dessert. It would either be these Chocolate Chip Cookies or homemade brownies. The same recipe for both, all of the time. And to this day, I still have them both memorized because I have made them so many times.
So another chocolate and peanut butter recipe, that involves brownie shouldn’t come as a huge surprise to anyone. These first appeared on the blog almost 6 year ago. So today they are getting a little face lift. Plus, I am pretty sure no one has laid eyes on the recipe in years, and that is just no OK. They are too good not to be made.
You can use your favorite box mix brownies to make this, or you can use this super easy fudgy brownie recipe. Either is totally fine. The magic really happens with the peanut butter mixture. It is super thick, creamy, and kind of like the center of a Reese’s peanut butter cup.
I made these in a mini muffin tin, because with the peanut butter they are definitely super rich; and a little bite is all you need. But if you want to go all out, make a few in a regular size muffin tin. You just might want to have someone around to share it with. Or not. That is totally up to you!
Some of my favorite kitchen items used to make this recipe:
- Mini Muffin Tins – make bite size treats with these cute little muffin tins. Great for muffins, cupcakes, or even brownies!
- Measuring Spoons – I have to have a metal set of measuring spoons on hand. These OXO ones have magnets in the handles, so they always stay together.
- Measuring Cups – nothing beats a good set of measuring cups that last a long time. I love metal measuring cups because of their durability.
- 1 recipe brownie mix, box mix or homemade
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease mini muffin tins very well.
- Fill muffin tins with brownie batter.
- Bake for 10 minutes. The centers should cave in a little once you remove from the oven. Allow to cool completely.
- Mix together peanut butter, sugar, butter and vanilla until smooth. Fill center of brownies with 1 heaping teaspoon of the peanut butter mixture.
- Top with a few chocolate chips.
Here is a great recipe for Homemade Fudgy Brownies to use in this recipe.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per ServingCalories 75 Total Fat 6g Saturated Fat 2g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 3mg Sodium 38mg Carbohydrates 6g Fiber 1g Sugar 4g Protein 1g