- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbls butter
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate
- 1 Tbls shortening
- Line a mini muffin tray with liners.
- Place peanut butter, butter, and salt into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for about 20 seconds, just to get it soft. Be careful not to melt the butter. Stir in the sugar until it is well combined.
- Melt the chocolate and the shortening together over a double broiler.
- Fill the bottom of each muffin liner with a teaspoon of melted chocolate. Top with about a teaspoon of the peanut butter mixture. Finally, cover each one with more chocolate. Bang the muffin tin on the counter to remove any bubbles.
- Set in the fridge to harden.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per ServingCalories 86Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 4mgSodium 33mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 1gSugar 7gProtein 2g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!