Pineapple Margarita – a fun twist on the classic margarita. The sweet pineapple makes it extra tasty. Just 4 ingredients to make this easy and delicious cocktail.
By now we all know that I love a good cocktail. It can be super simple like a Vodka Cranberry or it can be more complicated like a classic Mai Tai. Either way, mixing different flavors and coming up with new combinations is one of my favorite things to do in the kitchen. My latest is this Pineapple Margarita.
I love pineapple juice in a cocktail. It gives it such a a fresh and fruity twist! Margaritas are a simple drink to make with just a few ingredients. This just adds pineapple juice for more flavor. But still the same super easy drink to mix up.
- Pineapple Juice
- Lime Juice
- Triple Sec
- Simple Syrup (this is optional and only if you want it a little sweeter)
I love this recipe because you can make it by the class or by the pitcher. So if you are having a big get together for Cinco de Mayo you can mix up a pitcher and serve with a batch of Chili’s Salsa for a perfect happy hour get together.
How To Make Pineapple Margaritas
- Margaritas are best served cold, so you want to make sure there is plenty of ice on hand! You can put a few glasses in the freezer to get them nice and cold. A chilled glass makes all drinks better!
- In a pitcher or glass mix together pineapple juice, lime juice, tequila and triple sec until well blended. You can add simple syrup if you like it on the sweet side.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice. You can garnish with a lime wedge or even a small bit of pineapple.
Can You Freeze Margaritas
You definitely can! There are a few ways to go about it. The easiest way is to add about 6 ice cubes per glass that you are making and mix everything together in a blender. The other option is to freeze the juices and then mix everything together in a blender to serve. Either way you will get a slushie, sweet, and delicious margarita!
How to Salt the Rim of a Margarita Glass
As you can see I skipped the salt on the rim of this version, but you can easily add it! For a sweet margarita I sometimes like to add sugar to the rim, which works exactly the same way!
- Start by cutting a slice of fresh lime.
- Use that slice to run along the mouth of the glass.
- Put salt in a dish that is slightly bigger than the opening of the glass.
- Dip the moistened edge of the glass in the salt, and it will stick. Then make sure to use a pitcher to pour in the ice and margarita, so the salt stays.
This Pineapple Margarita Recipe is perfect to make for taco night, happy hour, or a night with friends. Super simple and everyone is going to love it.
Here are a few more Drink Recipes You Will Love
- Jamaican Rum Punch
- Blue Margarita
- Beer Margarita
- Sex on the Beach Drink
- Skinny Mojito
- Long Island Iced Tea
- Classic Margarita
- 4 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1/2 oz simple syrup, or to taste
Make a Pitcher
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups tequila
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1/4-1/2 cup simple syrup, to taste
- Mix together all of the ingredients until well blended.
- Pour over ice and serve with a lime wedge for garnish.
Amount Per Serving Calories 148Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 2mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 0gSugar 13gProtein 0g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!