I am excited to be working with Kraft again. Earlier this year, you may remember I made a few recipes with their new Fresh Take product (Spicy Chipotle French Toast, Chipotle Shrimp Tacos, and Chipotle Chicken Meatball Sliders). This time I got to play with the new Recipe Makers product.
Kraft Recipe Makers is two complimentary sauces in one, and you just have to add the fresh ingredients. The box has three recipe ideas for you, or you can go crazy and create your own! They are quick and easy, because the hard part (making the sauce) is already done for you. You just get to be creative as to how you want to use it. There are 9 different varieties, so you will never get bored. Here’s Kraft’s take on how to prepare one of the recipes:
I decided first up to use the Tex-Mex Chicken Fajita version to make a pizza. We are huge Mexican food fans at my house, and I was drawn to this one immediately. The Zesty Lime Fajita simmer sauce made the chicken so flavorful. Sometimes you have chicken on a pizza and it is just bland, but not this time! And the chipotle & tomato salsa worked perfectly as the sauce. I topped it with some traditional fajita toppings, but feel free to top with whatever your family likes. If you don’t like bell peppers, skip them. Add tomatoes and black olives if you want. I had planned to dice up a fresh avocado for serving, but my avocado wasn’t ripe. I am sure it would have made a great addition.
Kraft Recipe Makers' two sauces make a quick and easy Chicken Fajita Pizza
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 Kraft Recipe Makers Tex-Mex Chicken Fajita
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Bell peppers, thinly sliced
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Pour about 1/2 of the Zesty Lime Fajita Simmer Sauce over the diced chicken. Let marinate for 15 minutes while prepping the other ingredients. Saute chicken in a skillet over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Roll dough onto a prepared baking sheet. Spread entire package of Chipotle & Tomato Salsa onto dough.
- Sprinkle chicken, bell peppers, and onions evenly over the sauce. Add cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and crust is turning golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and slice to serve.
What could you do with these sauces for a weeknight dinner? Share your own recipe inspired by Kraft Recipe Makers sauces.