The perfect sweet, tart, and refreshing drink for summer! This Frozen Strawberry Lemonade is super easy to make and will surely keep you cool on a hot day.
Only 3 ingredients is all you need to make this super refreshing and delicious frozen strawberry lemonade. You can use a blender or food processor and in less than 5 minutes you will be enjoying this drink. Sweet strawberries with slightly tart lemonade is the perfect refreshing comb on a hot day. Both kids and adults are going to be asking for this again and again.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- 3 ingredients! It isn’t something that you have to have a lot on hand for, you can use whatever lemonade you like, strawberries and a little sugar is all you need! And the sugar is really optional depending on your berries and lemonade.
- Mix it up! You can definitely mix up the fruits and make this whatever fruity version you want. Peaches, Raspberries, Blueberries…..anything you like goes.
- Perfect for Kids and Adults! There is no alcohol in this drink, so it is perfect for kids and adults alike. You could definitely turn it into a cocktail if you wanted, but that is entirely optional.
What You’ll Need
Be sure to scroll down to the recipe card to get the measurements and full instructions!
- Frozen Strawberries
The amount of sugar is entirely up to you. If you have a sweet lemonade and super fresh berries, you might not need any. If you are making a tart Homemade Lemonade, you might want a little extra sugar.
How To Make Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
- Throw everything into your blender.
- Puree until smooth.
Yep, it is that simple! Seriously less than 5 minutes, and that pretty much includes clean up as well, until you are enjoying this frozen strawberry lemonade.
Recipe Tips & Suggestions
- If you have a high powered blender, you should have enough liquid to get this to your desired consistency. If you don’t, you might need to add a little extra water or lemonade to get it to come together and thin enough to drink.
- Use whatever lemonade you want! That can be store bought Minute Made, that can be a homemade version, that can be Crystal Light packets you mix together. No judgement or requirements, use what you like and are going to drink.
- Turn it into a boozy adult drink by adding vodka. I mean, Vodka Lemonade is a classic, so why not a frozen fruity variety.
Can I Use Fresh Strawberries
You really want to stick with frozen. If you have some amazing fresh berries, just remove the stems, and throw them in the freezer for a couple of hours before you make this. But using fresh, would mean it isn’t frozen, and if you added ice it will dilute the flavor some. So for best, super berry and lemon flavor use frozen.
More Fun Summer Drink Recipes
- Frosted Lemonade
- Sonic Ocean Water
- White Wine Sangria
- Sparkling Berry Lemonade
- Peach Lemonade
- Raspberry Lemonade
- Skinny Blackberry Margarita
- 16 oz frozen strawberries
- 2 cups lemonade
- 1-2 Tablespoons sugar, optional
- Add strawberries and lemonade to a blender. Process until smooth.
- Add more lemonade or more water if it isn't thin enough.
- Taste and add sugar if necessary.
Amount Per Serving Calories 89Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 7mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 2gSugar 18gProtein 1g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!