Fresh Peach Lemonade – Use fresh peaches to make this summer favorite! A fruity and refreshing lemonade that is perfect on a hot summer day.
One thing I learned when we moved to Colorado 10 years ago, is that we have a huge peach crop here! Growing up I always though peaches mainly came from Georgia, but that is completely true. Palisade peaches are from Colorado and they are fresh, juicy, and absolutely delicious!
So every year once they are in season, I love finding new things to make with them. And this peach lemonade has quickly turned into a summer favorite.
What’s In Peach Lemonade
- Lemon Juice
It doesn’t get much easier than that! Any kind of fresh peaches you can find work great for this recipe. You can even use frozen peaches that are thawed if it isn’t the right season.
How To Make Peach Lemonade From Scratch
- Start by bring the peaches, sugar and water to a boil. Once it is boiling, reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Using an immersion blender, or pour the mixture into a traditional blender, puree until it is completely smooth.
- Pour the peach puree through a strainer to get rid of the pulp. Place in the fridge to cool completely.
- Once it is nice and cold combine the peach mixture with lemon juice and stir to combine.
This is best served chilled over ice to make it extra refreshing and delicious.
Peach lemonade will last in the fridge for a few days. Just give it a quick stir before serving. This will quickly become your go to summer drink because it is so easy to make! And a fun twist on your classic Fresh Squeezed Lemonade.
If you want to make this an adult version for a party or get together, just add vodka! I love Vodka Lemonade and adding the peaches makes it even better and more summery!
More Summer Drink Recipes
- Sparkling Berry Lemonade
- Watermelon Margaritas
- Raspberry Lemonade
- Hawaiian Punch
- Blackberry Lime Punch
- Easy Frozen Punch
- Strawberry Sweet Tea
- 3 peaches, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice, (about 8 lemons)
- 5 cups water
- In a sauce pan bring to a boil the peaches, sugar and water. Reduce heat, and simmer until the sugar is fully dissolved, about 10 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender (or a regular blender), puree the peach mixture until smooth.
- Pour through a strainer, and press through to get out all of the juice. Cool completely.
- Once cool, in a pitcher combine the peach mixture with the lemon juice, stir until well combined.
- Serve chilled over ice.
Adapted from What Megan's Making
Can use frozen peaches in place of the fresh peaches in this recipe.
Amount Per Serving Calories 105Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 6mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 1gSugar 25gProtein 1g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!