Raspberry Lemonade – Pureed raspberries give fresh squeezed lemonade such a great new flavor! So easy to make and the perfect refreshing summer drink!
As soon as the weather gets warm I am all about fresh and fruit drinks. I love a cold and refreshing glass of lemonade on a hot summer day. And when you go out to restaurants they have all these different fruity varieites, I decided it was time I had those options at home as well.
Fresh Squeezed lemonade is a must in the summer. As soon as lemons go on sale I stock up and make a pitcher or two. And if you are lucky to live in a place with fruit trees, like my parents who probably have hundreds of lemons a year, you can make this any time!
Raspberry lemonade is so easy to make, you really just add raspberry puree to your favorite lemonade. You can use powdered mix and then add the puree, you can use bottled lemonade, or you can make it 100% from scratch and have fresh squeezed with raspberry puree. I am not judging you, you do whatever you want!
The raspberry puree gives fresh squeezed lemonade such a fruity and refreshing flavor, plus it is such a pretty color! But there are lots of different ways you can mix it up.
- This recipe calls for raspberries, but if you have a bunch of strawberries or blueberries use those instead. The recipe wouldn’t change, just use whatever fruit you have. Strawberry lemonade is absolutely delicious in case you were curious!
- If you want to make this for the grown ups, feel free to add vodka to serve at a party
- Do you like things fizzy? Use club soda or sparkling water for a portion of the water and making this a sparkling lemonade
How Do You Make Raspberry Lemodade From Scratch
- Start by pureeing your raspberries in the blender. You can use fresh or frozen berries, just thaw the frozen ones first. If you need a little water in the bottom of the blender to get things to come together, add about 1/4 cup.
- Strain the seeds from the puree and store in the fridge until ready to use.
- Make your simple syrup by simmering sugar and water together until it forms a thick syrup. Chill the mixture before you made your lemonade.
- Combine fresh squeezed lemon juice, simple syrup, raspberry puree and water together. Stir until well combined and then just pour over ice to serve.
If want to have a shortcut add the raspberry puree to 1 1/2 quarts of your favorite pre-made lemonade and serve over ice.
More fun Drink Recipes
- Hawaiian Punch
- Blackberry Lime Punch
- Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
- Easy Frozen Punch
- Peach Tea Punch
- Strawberry Sweet Tea
- Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade
- Watermelon Soda
- Peach Lemonade
- 2 cups raspberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4-6 cups cold water
- In a small sauce pan bring 1 cup of water to a simmer. Stir in sugar, and remove from heat. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- In a blender or a food processor puree the raspberries. Pour through a strainer to remove the seeds.
- Combine lemon juice, pureed raspberries and syrup mixture in a large pitcher. Add 4-6 cups of water depending on how sweet or tart you want it. Start with 4 and taste to adjust.
- Serve over ice.
Shortcut - Add raspberry puree to 1 1/2 quarts of your favorite pre-made lemonade
Amount Per ServingCalories 127Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 41mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 3gSugar 28gProtein 1g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.