Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins – Turn a classic sandwich into a soft, rich, and tender muffin. Peanut butter base with your favorite jelly in the middle!
I was super excited to join Secret Recipe Club this month. I posted on Monday my Potato Bread with Chives for the big reveal. Unfortunately someone didn’t post, so there was one lone blogger without anything posted for their blog. Amanda who coordinates the Secret Recipe Club sent out an all call for help! I was happy to step up and be apart of this project! There was so many of us that volunteered Amanda set up a new reveal and here it is!
I selected Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins from Connor’s Corner. There were lots of great things to pick from, but I have never made a PB&J anything aside from the sandwich. I have seen bars that peaked my curiosity, so I finally decided to take the plunge when I saw these muffins. Today was the first day of school, and I can’t wait for my 6 year old to get home and try his after school snack!
Peanut butter and jelly muffins are full of rich peanut butter flavor and then the surprise jelly inside. They are great with strawberry, raspberry or whatever your favorite jelly flavor is!
Want more muffins? Check out the 50 Muffins that have been shared here before, all in one place.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins by The Food Charlatan
Frittata Muffins by Aggie’s Kitchen
Cinnamon Roll Muffins
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup jam or preserves of your choice
- Heat oven to 375. Spray muffin pan with no stick spray.
- Stir together flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl. Add milk, eggs, sugar, peanut butter and oil to bowl; combine ingredients until just moistened. Do not over beat.
- Fill prepared muffin cups evenly with half of the batter. Place 2 level teaspoons jam or preserves in the center of each muffin. evenly divide remaining batter between muffin cups. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove from the oven; cool in pan 5 minutes.
Amount Per ServingCalories 363 Total Fat 18g Saturated Fat 3g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 13g Cholesterol 33mg Sodium 516mg Carbohydrates 44g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 2g Sugar 20g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 9g